- After Rand Paul asked media to unmask alleged whistleblower, Russian media did just that
- William Barr is racing to deliver a report that blows up the impeachment inquiry—and everything else
- Source close to Trump: Results ‘totally bad’; GOP underestimating voter intensity against Trump
- Major media outlets have laid off more than 3,200 writers, editors, and support staff so far this year. Support independent, progressive media: Chip in $5 to Daily Kos now.
- ‘Fake news’: Trump campaign manager tries to spin KY election results, gets annihilated on Twitter
- New York judge blocks Trump’s ‘conscience rule’ to deny medical care for religious or moral reasons
- Republicans so concerned about access to impeachment hearings, that they’re not bothering to come
- Norway wisely gives American white nationalist ideologue Greg Johnson the boot
- In 2019, they took down Bevin. Now they’re focused on Moscow Mitch. Chip in to help Kentucky’s progressives beat Mitch McConnell in 2020.
- Kentucky Republicans taking steps to outright steal governor’s election they just lost
- Lindsey Graham’s new Trump defense: Trump administration too stupid to break the law
- Regina Romero makes history as first woman and first Latina to be elected Tucson mayor
- Don’t tell Trump, but the White House says he’ll give up border wall funding to avoid a shutdown
- Sign if you agree: Dreamers and TPS holders deserve to live and thrive in the U.S.
- First-time candidate defeats Republican incumbent, is first Muslim woman elected to VA state Senate
- Shopping for an Affordable Care Act plan? Beware of Trump’s scams
- Trade war drives up unemployment in key 2020 battleground states
ICYMI: Here are the top stories of the week so far:
The Daily Kos Recommended email includes our most read and widely shared stories from Daily Kos staff and our community. Stories about 2020 presidential candidates do not equal endorsement.
Want to write your own stories? Log in or sign up to post articles and comments on Daily Kos, the nation’s largest progressive community.
Follow Daily Kos on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Thanks for all you do,
The Daily Kos team